About This Product
The 2019 GT Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to give you the confidence you need to make the most of every session.
- FRAME: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- FORK: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- CRANK: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: MID Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- RIMS: Alloy single wall, 20" 36h
- TIRES: GT LP-5, 20 x 2.35" front, 2.2" rear
- FRONT HUBS: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole,15mm Nut
- REAR HUBS:Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Rear Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy
- HANDLEBAR: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.5"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° sweep
- STEM: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- GRIPS: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT removable plug
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: GT Pivotal Padded
- SEAT POST: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT: 5' 6" to 5' 10"
- TOP TUBE: 20.75"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.