About This Product
Fit in and look the part during any session with a bike that looks like the pros without putting a hurt on your wallet. The Slammer is durable enough to take the abuse common while you dial in your moves.
- Sizes: 20" Top Tube
- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crank: GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: (F) INNOVA 20x2.3" (R) 20x2.2"
- Hubs: Front: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 36 Hole, 15mm Nut. Rear: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut.
- Brake: Rear: SST ORYG Detangler, Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375"H x 28"W, 3?Up, 11? Back
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Headset: 1-1/8" Thread less, Steel
- Saddle: Integrated saddle w/ post
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Built-in clamp
|Special Shipping Group||No|
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.