About This Product
The Fly Racing Werx-R Carbon BMX Race Helmet-Hi-Vis/Teal Carbon-Youth Large is the ultimate in protection and weight savings. Featuring a 12K carbon fiber shell, Adaptive Impact System, and expanded volume EPS to give you the softest landing possible when things go off track. Keeping you cool under pressure is Fly Racing’s CoolMax washable and replaceable lining system and their True Functional Ventilation system.
- AIS- Adaptive Impact System describes the head to shell “sandwich” of best in class helmet technology and energy management materials.
- RHEON Impact Energy Cells which maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- 12K carbon fiber shell - Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Triple Density EPS provides a more progressive response to impact forces
- Expanded volume EPS - Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Quick Release cheek pads aid in emergency helmet removal
- CoolMax® removable washable and replaceable comfort lining system To help keep your helmet clean and feeling fresh
- 2 shells with 4 specific EPS for a perfect fit throughout the size range
- Titanium plated rivets for aesthetics, of course
- Premium helmet garage included
- Replacement parts and accessories available