About This Product
Designed to keep pace with the level of progress from BMX riders today, the upgraded Fat Boy Pro Series Mini BMX Freestyle Bike-Tomahawk will take all the punishment an adult rider can put on to it. The fully tig welded Hi-Ten steel accepts a 1" steel fork and feeds to a sealed bearing headset and 10" Cro-Mo handlebars, a 3 piece 25T chainring crank, all riding on 6 ply Blue Gum tires.
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Fully Tig-Welded
- Fork: 1" Steel Fork
- Headset: 1" Sealed Bearings
- Seat Post: 25.4 Alloy Seat/Post Combo
- Handle bars: 10" Cro-Mo 4 piece
- Chainring Crank: 3 Piece / 25T
- System: Top Load
- Wheels: 10" Steel 5 Bolt Wheels
- Freewheel: 9T Wildcat
- Tires: Blue Gum 6 Ply 10.5. 4.10
- Brakes: Rear Forged Alloy
- Pedals: BMX Flat Pedals
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.