The Ezra Freecoaster BMX hub features sealed bearings and a switchable design that allows you to change from a freecoaster to a cassette hub as well as changing from right-hand drive to left-hand drive without purchasing any parts.
USE: Street, Park or Trail
DRIVER: RHD/LHD interchangeable 9T 4130 heat-treated chromoly
- CLUTCH SPRING: Custom precision-made spring
- CLUTCH DISC: Delrin precision CNC clutch disc
- PAWLS: Precision CNC machined, 3 per hub. Used in cassette and freecoaster mode
- RETENTION SPRINGS: In freecoaster mode, Precision custom made.
- EXPANSION SPRINGS: In cassette mode, used to push pawls to engage
HUB SHELL: Forged then CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum.
HOLE COUNT: 36 Hole
AXLE: 4130 heat-treated hollow chromoly, precision CNC. Broached for 8MM Allen (hex) wrench
BEARINGS: Precision sealed 6902RS2 hub bearings. Sealed 6802RS driver bearing.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Pop-n-Lock groove to fit Eastern Pop-n-Lock hub guards (sold separately)
WHEEL BUILD SPECS:
Rear Drive-Side Center to Flange: (R)
Rear Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: (R)
RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT: NONE