About This Product
The Elite BMX Stealth 20"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Blue is a great find for those looking for their first BMX Freestyle bike. The frame, bars, and fork are made of high-tensile steel with a 20 inch top tube. The top load stem is alloy and has a 50mm reach. One piece chromoly cranks are connected to an unsealed 19mm bottom bracket and have plastic platform pedals. With 2.5 inch street tires, low profile rims, and a freestyle specific 25-9 gear ratio, this bike will have you confidently exploring all that BMX freestyle can be.
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20" Toptube)
- FORK: Hi-tensile steel
- HEADSET: 1" standard unsealed
- STEM: Alloy (50 mm reach)
- BARS: hi-tensile steel (8.75" Rise)
- CRANKS: 170 mm Chromoly 1-pc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Unsealed American 19 mm
- PEDALS: 1/2" Threads Plastic Platform
- SPROCKET: 25T
- HUB: F 3/8 & R 14mm
- PEGS: Pair Included
- DRIVER: 9T
- TIRES: 20 x 2.5"
- BRAKE LEVER: Alloy Stealth
- BRAKES: Alloy Cease U-brake
- WEIGHT: 26.2 lbs
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.