About This Product
The Elite BMX Pee Wee 18" BMX Bike-Chrome will get your kid riding in the park or around town right out of the box on a proper BMX freestyle bike. A huge step above a department store bike, this thing has a lot of strong, lightweight chromoly including the fork, stem, handlebars, and 170mm 3-piece cranks. Even the Tektro brakes are alloy. This bike is a great value that not only looks good in all chrome with blue hubs, rims, and chain, but it IS good.
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (" Toptube)
- FORK: Cr-Mo
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated sealed
- STEM: Alloy (50mm reach)
- BARS: 4 Piece Cr-MO (8.75" Rise)
- CRANKS: 3-Piece Cr-Mo Crank x 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed 48T Spline
- PEDALS: Hi-Density Plastic Platform
- SPROCKET: 25T
- DRIVER: 9T
- TIRES: 18x2.4"
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro Alloy
- BRAKES: Tektro Alloy U-brake
- WEIGHT: 26.2 lbs
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.