About This Product
The Elite BMX Outlaw 4130 26" BMX Freestyle Bike-Red is the quintessential freestyle-cruiser built with higher-end components for a refined ride. To keep the overall weight down and the strength high this bike features a chromoly frame, handlebars, fork, and a 170mm 3 piece crankset. Even the Tektro brakes are alloy. There is a velvety smooth sealed bottom bracket, so no need to worry about maintenance or a rough ride. Completing the package are a pair of 26x2.4 inch low tread profile, street-freestyle tires.
- FRAME: 4130 Cr-Mo
- FORK: Cr-Mo
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated sealed
- STEM: Alloy (50mm reach)
- BARS: 4 Piece Cr-MO (8.75" Rise)
- CRANKS: 3-Piece Cr-Mo Crank x 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed 48T Spline
- PEDALS: Hi-Density Plastic Platform
- SPROCKET: 25T
- DRIVER: 9T
- TIRES: 26x2.4"
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro Alloy
- BRAKES: Tektro Alloy U-brake
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.