About This Product
The Eclat Stream Fork is a true classic. With unique invest cast drop outs and an integrated bearing runner on the crown (works only with internal/integrated headsets 45° angle), a lot has changed since the first ever Stream fork. Eclat has updated the fork leg with more clearance for 2.50″ and larger tires, and as a result of extensive re-search & design as well as improved fork technology, the Stream is now backed up by Eclat's full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully cnc’d steerer, spiral fluted & single butted fork blades / fork design now requires no bearing runner on crown / designed for integrated, 45° headsets
- Fully invest cast dropout / heat-treated 4130 crmo, 3/8" (10mm)
- M24 thread, 6061-T6 alloy
- Black, chrome polished
- 1002g (35.34oz : 2.20lbs)