About This Product
The Eclat Maverick Crankset is all about strength. What’s totally unique about the Mavericks is their use of a regular 48 spline. Until now, alloy cranks were only available with a mountain bike style square spindle and a pinch bolt on the arm. Thanks to Eclat, that is no longer the case.
The spindle boss has received the same treatment, and a new approach to the design of this area means troublesome threads are a thing of the past.
- Cold forged 7000 series alloy
- 170mm or 175mm
- 22mm crmo ultra hollow
- Black, polished, red
- One piece forged alloy crank arm for ultimate strength
- RSD & LSD compatible
- Heat treated crmo inserts at pedal and spindle bosses
- Compatible with splie and bolt drive sprockets
- Hollowed design for reduced weight
- Comes supplied with assembly tool and 6mm allen key
- 981g (34.6oz : 2.16lbs) 175mm