About This Product
Professional = the highest level in the sport. X = 10 years. Professional-X = ten years of progression.
DK celebrates 10 years of high performance with the all new Professional-X series of race bikes. Building on the same proven geometry that’s been raced to countless UCI World titles and Olympic main events, the Professional-X frame is remastered to be stiffer, stronger, and deliver more speed straight out of the gate. The pro-level build delivers straight out of the box too. BOX Components X5 carbon fiber fork and lightweight Echelon 1-piece seat/post combo come standard. Other impressive spec includes top of the line components from DK, ProMax, Maxxis, and DUO Brand.
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- CHAIN STAY: 14.83"
- HEAD TUBE: 74º
- SEAT TUBE: 72º
- BB HEIGHT: 11.1"
- FRAME: DK Professional-X hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame with tapered head tube and internal cable routing
- FORK: BOX X⁵ carbon with 20mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: 8" rise, 100% chromoly
- GRIPS: DK Tsuka lock-on with press-in bar plugs
- STEM: DK forged alloy top load, 50mm reach
- HEADSET: DUO Brand, sealed integrated, tapered
- BRAKE: Promax V-Point with airflow pads
- LEVER: Promax V-Point with grip lock
- CRANKS: Forged alloy 2-piece, 175mm
- BB: 24mm European external (outboard)
- SPROCKET: 44-tooth, alloy, 4-bolt chainring
- CHAIN: Taya TB980 3/32"
- PEDALS: DUO Brand Resilite platform
- RIMS: DUO Brand R2, double wall, 36-hole, front and rear specific design
- FRONT HUB: DUO Brand R2, fully sealed, 20mm thru-axle
- REAR HUB: DUO Brand R2, fully sealed, 15mm thru-axle, 16-tooth cassette with 120 engagement points
- TIRES: 20x1.75" (rear), 20x1.95" (front) Maxxis Torch
- SEAT: BOX Echelon 1-piece seat/post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated, 27.2mm, alloy
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Promax quick-release