The new DK 2019 Swift BMX Bike series was created as an affordable start to the BMX experience for the track, the trails, or cruising through the neighborhood. Each bike in the Swift collection features a strong and light aluminum frame, with steady geometry that is a little more forgiving for riders on the learning curve. Aluminum components like the 3-piece cranks, stems, and rims team up with a blend of sturdy steel parts for a balance of weight, strength, and nimble handling. Attention to details like all-terrain tires and lightweight seat/post combos in sizes to match each model make these bikes perform without taking out a loan to pay for them. DK’s roots are in racing, but the DK Swift series bikes are as much at home on the local bike path as they are at the BMX track.
SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 4' 6"- 5' 2"
- FRAME: 6061 aluminum frame with welded-on brake mounts, Euro BB
- FORK: Hi-tensile steel with tapered legs, 1-1/8” chromoly steerer tube
- BARS: Hi-tensile steel 8.5 x 28.25”, 7º back, 3º up
- STEM: Alloy top load, 53mm
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” threadless press-in style
- BRAKE: Radius alloy linear
- LEVER: Alloy
- REAR HUB: Alloy looseball with 3/8” axle, 16-tooth freewheel
- FRONT HUB: Alloy looseball with 3/8” axle
- SPROCKET: 44-tooth alloy
- CRANKS: 3-piece alloy, 175mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Euro ball bearing
- CHAIN: Taya 1/8”
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC platform
- RIMS: Singlewall, 36-hole alloy
- TIRES: Arisun XLR8 20 x 1.75”
- SEAT: DK Pro 1-piece seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Alloy
- GRIPS: DK Tsuka with press-in bar plug
BIKE WEIGHT: 1 lbs 2 oz
- TOP TUBE: 20.75"
- REAR CHAIN STAY: 14.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 72°