About This Product
Moving up in the ranks of the Aura collection, the DK Aura 20” is for that rider graduating to the full-sized class. With a shorter 20” top tube length and lower “stand over” height, the Aura 20” is sized down for smaller riders, but features 20” wheels for real world BMX action. The most affordable 20” bike in the DK line comes in three high impact color schemes and is packed with features that make it look, feel, and ride like it costs much more. 2.3” wide tires offer monster truck traction, and on trend 8.8” bars keep you riding tall. DK grips and PC pedals are a nice touch, and the Wise railed seat is a more significant option than many in this price range. At the heart of the Aura 20”, a high-tensile steel frame, supported by chromoly 3-piece cranks and fork steer tube make for a durable, quality ride at a price that is easy to get a hold on.
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 4' 6"- 5'
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- REAR CHAIN STAY: 13.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 72°
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel with welded brake mounts
- FORK: Chromoly steerer tube with built-in bearing race, tapered legs
- BARS: Hi-tensile steel 8.25 x 28”, 12° back, 2° up
- STEM: Wise alloy top load, 50mm
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” threadless press-in styles
- BRAKE: Wise alloy U-brake
- LEVER: Wise alloy
- REAR HUB: Alloy looseball 9-tooth cassette with 14mm axle
- FRONT HUB: Alloy looseball with 3/8” axle
- SPROCKET: Wise 25-tooth steel
- CRANKS: Wise 3-piece tubular chromoly with pinch bolt, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 9mm sealed Mid
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC platform
- RIMS: Singlewall 36-hole alloy
- TIRES: nnova Street 20 x 2.3”
- SEAT: Wise padded railed
- SEAT POST: Alloy 25.4mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Alloy
- GRIPS: DK Proxy with press-in bar plug
- WEIGHT: 26lbs 7oz