About This Product
Box Two brake arms are cold-forged and are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum that allows 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment—more than most linear-pull brakes. Cold forging produces the strongest, stiffest, lightest weight and most durable bicycle parts. Other features include sealed bushings, stainless steel hardware, a flexible cable noodle, and streamlined cable fixing point.
- FRAME FIT: Expert, Pro and larger
- RIM FIT: Pro (1.5" and larger)
- ADJUSTABILITY: Screw-type tension adjustment, 30mm of vertical pad adjustment
- MATERIAL: Cold forged 6061 aluminum, CNC machined finish, sealed bearing pivot points, Titanium, and stainless steel hardware.
- INCLUDED: Caliper arms, X-Ray brake pads, Noodle, Boot, Bolts