About This Product
The Box Hex Lab Carbon Front Rim-20x1 1/8" are engineered with Box's Oversized Technology philosophy for the ultimate in steering stiffness. Box uses ultra high modulus carbon fiber, the stiffest out there, and designs the rims with spoke stabilizers to achieve the stiffness and stabillity of a much wider rim profile. These rims are compatible with tube and tubeless configurations.
- Foil Stamped Chrome Logos
- Brake-Less (Front) Profiles
- Machined Brake Track
- Tubeless Ready
- High-Response & Low Latency
- Symmetrical Dihedral Angle Stabilizers
- Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fiber
PLEASE NOTE: Hex Lab Carbon BMX Rims with brake tracks require Carbon Brake Pad Inserts and CANNOT be used with standard Brake Pads made for aluminum Rims. Box Carbon BMX hoops are compatible with Box One Carbon Replacement Pads. Use of other brake pads will void warranty.
- Hole Drilling: 28 Hole
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- ERD: 369mm
- Material: Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fiber