About This Product
BORN IN MOTO. No other helmet manufacturer has deeper roots in motocross. Much of what Bell engineers learned from creating the award-winning Moto-9 helmet went into the Full-9 full-face mountain bike helmet. Take that unrivaled experience, combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX pros, and you have the winning formula. The Bell Full-9 Helmet-Matte Black meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheekpads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have the world's most advanced helmet for DH or BMX. Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older.
- SAFETY: Integrated Eject compatibility: In case of a crash, this design lets first responders gently remove helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary injuries
- CONSTRUCTION: Lightweight full carbon shell
- SPORT: Cycling
- VISOR: Flying Bridge visor: Originally developed for moto use, this visor's side-mounted screws are easy to adjust, even while wearing gloves
- CHEEK PAD: Magnefusion magnetic cheekpads: Integrated system makes it easy to remove cheekpads after a crash or swap them out for cleaning and drying
- NUMBER OF VENTS: 10 helmet vents, 3 brow ports
- INTERIOR/LINER TYPE: XT-2 extended wear interior
VENTILATION TYPE: Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
Velocity Flow Ventilation - Originally developed for moto use, the Velocity Flow Ventilation system pulls air through the internal venting system to help keep the rider cool and dry.
- GENDER: Unisex
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1130 grams (size M)
- Eject System Ready: Designed for a safer removal of the helmet through the use of an inflatable airbag installed in the helmet.
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount: Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- Overbrown Ventilation™: Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Soundtrax™ Speaker System: Built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing offer integrated solution for synching up to your device.
- X-Static® Padding: Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Magnefusion® Magnetic Cheekpads: Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.