About This Product
Rennen takes their commitment to BMX racing technology seriously and with the Rennen Ultralite Hydrogen Bottom Bracket at J&R Bicycles this is obvious. Engineered to be the lightest and smallest BB on the market, Rennen went even further and made this BB adjustable. Easily installed with special tools (included), once it is set up you'll be able to easily make precise adjustments to the chainline. Loaded with features, this BB uses Silicon Nitride Ceramic bearings and a 7075-T6 spindle. The maximum recommended weight for this BB is 80lbs.
- 95mm option weighs a mere 77g w/out screws (90g w/Ti, 80g w/7075). Spindles are available in 5mm increments up to 115mm.
- The unique 20mm aluminium 7075-T6 spindle has been oversized to increase strength while keeping the weight low.
- The spindle features M8x1mm stainless steel helicoil threads to ensure confidence in its strength and holding torque capability.
- The Rennen Ultralite Mini Bottom Bracket uses Enduro ABEC 5 Silicon Nitride Ceramic bearings. Enduro is the leader in high performance bicycle bearings.
- When designing the best mini bottom bracket it only makes sense to use the best bearings.
- Titanium spindle bolts come standard but the serious Factory Dad can upgrade to an Aluminium 7075-T6 bolt for maximum weight savings and bling factor.