About This Product
The smallest SE bike ever! The new Micro Ripper lets the tiniest of riders get their first feel of the balance of riding a bike. This micro-sized bike is built with legendary SE features such as Floval shaped frame tubing and Landing Gear forks and yet has an ultra-low standover and kid-friendly geometry. The Micro Ripper is a perfect introduction to the SE lifestyle.
RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT: 26"-34" / Ages 2-4
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with ultra-low standover height to correctly fit young riders
- 12” wheels for easy handling and stable steering
- Adjustable seat height for growing kids
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Easy Standover
- FORK: Micro Landing Gear
- WHEELSET: 16H Alloy Hubs, Alloy Rims
- TIRES: 12" x 2.125" Front & Rear
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Threadless
- STEM: Top-Load Alloy, 40mm Reach
- GRIPS: Mini Kraton
- SEAT: SE Racing Mini Seat / Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Alloy Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Top Tube: 11/3"
- Head Tube Angle: 70°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 9.5"
- Standover Height: 12.8"
WEIGHT: 9.4 lbs / 4.25 kgs
|Special Shipping Group||No|