About This Product
A long favorite of the DK line, the DK Cygnus is back and better than ever. Updated colorways and graphics are at the top of the list, with specs that give you a lot of bang for the buck. Chromoly main frame construction helps keep the cost down and the strength high, with more chromoly tubing used in crucial components like the fork steer tube and cranks for the ultimate in durability. Hub bearings and bottom brackets are where other companies cut costs on bikes in this price range, but the Cygnus features fully sealed bearings in the front hub, rear cassette hub and bottom bracket to make this one low maintenance, smooth rolling freestyle machine at an incredible price.
- RECOMMENDED RIDER SIZE: 5' 4" - 5' 8"
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- REAR CHAIN STAY: 13.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 72°
- FRAME: Chromoly main frame (3 tubes) with integrated headset, Mid BB, integrated seat post clamp
- FORK: Chromoly steerer tube with built-in bearing race, tapered legs, internally threaded alloy compression bolt
- BARS: 100% chromoly 8.8 x 29”, 11° back, 4° up
- STEM: DK Jump top load, 53mm reach, 30mm rise
- HEADSET: 45/45 integrated sealed cartridge bearings
- BRAKE: Wise alloy U-brake
- LEVER: Wise alloy
- REAR HUB: Alloy sealed bearing 9-tooth cassette with 14mm axle
- FRONT HUB: Alloy sealed bearing with 3/8” axle
- SPROCKET: Wise 25-tooth steel
- CRANKS: Wise 3-piece tubular chromoly with pinch bolt, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 19mm sealed Mid
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC platform
- RIMS: Wise Rectrix1 36mm singlewall 36-hole alloy
- TIRES: Innova Street 20 x 2.3”
- SEAT: Wise 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- GRIPS: DK Proxy with press-in bar plug
- BIKE WEIGHT: 26 lbs 6 oz