About This Product
Them good ol’ boys are growing up. The DK General Lee 22” features all the Hazard County BMX fun on a slightly larger 22” wheel size. For riders looking for more stability and control, 22’s are the perfect up size that balances the simple physics advantages of larger wheels with nimble handling and a manageable bike size that doesn’t get in your way. With all chromoly steel construction and sealed bearings throughout, the General is ready for BMX battle. A 22” top tube length is right in sync with the 22” wheels, giving you plenty of space in the driver’s seat and room to move. The DK General Lee is designed for down and dirty BMX action, from the back woods to the neighborhood.
- RECOMMENDED RIDER SIZE: 5' 8" - 6+'
- TOP TUBE: 22.125"
- REAR CHAIN STAY: 13.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- FRAME: 100% chromoly with integrated headset, Mid BB, integrated seat post clamp
- FORK: 100% chromoly with built-in bearing race, tapered legs, internally threaded alloy compression bolt
- BARS: 100% chromoly 8.8 x 29”, 11° back, 4° up
- STEM: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach, 30mm rise
- HEADSET: 45/45 integrated sealed cartridge bearings
- BRAKE: Wise alloy U-brake
- LEVER: Wise alloy, hinged
- REAR HUB: Wise alloy sealed bearing 10-tooth cassette with 14mm axle
- FRONT HUB: Wise alloy sealed bearing with 3/8” axle
- SPROCKET: Wise 26-tooth alloy
- CRANKS: Wise 3-piece tubular chromoly, 170mm, 8-spline spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 19mm sealed Mid
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC platform
- RIMS: Wise Rectrix1 36mm singlewall 36-hole alloy
- TIRES: Multi-surface 65psi 22 x 2.3”
- SEAT: Wise padded Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Wise alloy Pivotal, 25.4mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- GRIPS: DK Tsuka with press-in bar plug
- BIKE WEIGHT: 26 lbs 12 oz