About This Product
A bike with plenty of opportunity, the We The People 2021 Arcade 20.5"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Candy Red really showcases the endless detail and unrivalled quality that we put into our bikes. This super dialled bicycle rolls on SALT's super wide 36mm Valon rims with sealed hubs carrying a full assortment of nylon hub guards allowing you to have a solid and dependable set of wheels under you at all times.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ARCADE" frame, 4130 crmo top & down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT "AM 20" fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "ARCADE" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALTPLUS "XL" grips, 155mm, flangless
- Stem: SALT "COMP" top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT "AM" alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ECLAT "TALON" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT "AM" seamless tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT "MID" 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: SALTPLUS "STEALTH LB" pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "GATEWAY" steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "PRO" alloy hub, sealed bearing, 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "PRO" cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hub Guards: SALT "PRO" nylon/fibreglass front (x2) & rear (x2) hub guards
- Front Rim: SALT "VALON" 36mm rim, single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT "VALON" 36mm rim, single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS" fat padded Pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" Pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: ECLAT "PURGE" 6061-T6 forged alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS "BURN" tires, 2.35", front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 12.56kg / 27.77lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.75"
- Bar Rise: 9"
- Bar Width: 29.5"
- Bar Back Sweep: 12°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.